Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthdays and Pajama Jeans

Good Evening!

Today I celebrated my 31st birthday.. and I indulged ;)

At lunch, I ate an entire can of progresso soup instead of my usual serving.. 


this led me to feeling bloated thanks to all the sodium, but it was tasty at the time :)

This evening Ron and I took our kiddos out to pizza hut.. I don't know how many calories that entailed , and I am sure I do not want to know ;) And then it was back to Memeres and Peperes for cake and ice cream.. I had been looking forward to it all day! delicious! 




I received some gifts from family and friends , but my absolute favorite would have to be this


No judging , people! hahaha :) These jeans are as comfy as pajamas ;) ... 

And now my birthday is coming to an end and I am snuggled up in bed gearing up for my weekend of working . 
Also, I want to thank all of you for your Birthday wishes!! xoxox

Enjoy your weekend , Every one!


No comments:

Post a Comment