Thursday, January 16, 2014

Over Being the Over Weight Mom

Today felt like a challenge, but I suppose that is because I had a little more stress then normal. 

This morning I woke up and convinced ( begged and pleaded ) with my 3 children to get dressed and ready. This may not seem like much of a challenge but I am blessed to be the mother of a 12 year old daughter, Cea ( can any one say pre teen angst?! haha) and 2 children diagnosed on the autism spectrum. Ev is 9 and Kinzzy is 6. My two little ones are not fans of sleep..

I might get to sleep again when I am 45.. and I am okay with that ;)

So today, I get them ready and head to their psychiatric appointment 45 minutes from home. Typically, on these days I would just get Mcdonalds for breakfast...

to be totally honest, on these days I would usually get Mcdonalds for breakfast.. go to the drs appointments and come out 2.5 hours later and get Mcdonalds for lunch. 

Today I did not eat Mcdonalds.. I ate a semi healthy breakfast at home, went to the appointment and came back home to eat a healthy lunch. I am very proud of myself.

I am going to continue to stay positive and look forward to a skinnier future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment