Thursday, January 23, 2014

A before picture.. while I still can ;)

Before I go any further, I really wanted to be able to capture myself at my *before weight... in no time at all I am going to be fit and trim and slim and.. ;) haha..you get the point... Capture it now before I can no longer do so. 

And here is full frame, beautiful me!



And I want to take a moment to really reflect on "me" right now. I do not necessarily dislike the way I look.. I guess you could say that I have always been pretty content with myself at any weight.  I am pretty well proportioned so I tend to carry the weight well, however, it still cant be avoided, whether I love myself or not.. I AM over 230 lbs.. I have a BMI in the morbidly obese range.. its time for a change!!

And my goal is to loose 92 lbs but keep my smile.. I rather like my smile ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment