Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Weight Loss Ticker!

It has been a successful weekend so far! I was nervous because I did so well last week and then completely derailed on the weekend 

Pasta

take out

bread... lots and lots of it.

BUT NOT THIS WEEKEND :P I am focused! I didn't even let Saturday morning breakfast stump me :) I made pancake apple slices.. they were a hit.. and at about 100 calories a serving, they didn't leave me feeling guilty. 

I have also found that after just a few days of portion control and staying on track, I am starting to feel satisfied with less food :P

and so here it is.. it looks pathetic right now.. but I can tell you that this is the last time you will see it only reflecting a 1lb weight loss!!!




Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment