Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thirty-one is creeping up on me!

In 2 short days, I will be celebrating my 31st birthday!

In full disclosure of this blog's topic.. I want to state out right that I will be eating chocolate cake that day.. and probably something not good for me at the Sporting Club... and that is A-ok!  



And as for something i think I am ready for..
I officially 100 percent have to let go of my 20's now.. at least last year I could pull the old, " but I just turned 30" ... not any more! Its time to get comfortable and happy with my 30's because I am going to be here a while ;) 

And lets be honest, who would really want to go back to their 20's?! .. 
Not I. 

My 30th year was honestly a pretty good one.. I made lots of choices and decisions that are leading me to such wonderful things this year. I am heading in the right direction and have a lot of great things going for me right now..
Great family..
Wonderful, supportive friendships..
Jobs that I love..

And I know I do not have to point this out, since every one knows.. but damn it.. it feels good to say it. 

I quit smoking in my 30th year! ! 

Now I am focusing on my skin and working on fixing those wrinkles that smoking 2 packs a day for 15 years caused me.. ! I want to look like I am in my 30's as well.. not my 50's :)



It's really the perfect age.. I look old enough to no longer be carded.. but young enough to still have my youthful glow about me..

Or at least I hope so!






No comments:

Post a Comment