Saturday, January 25, 2014

Bokwa Fitness! My Next Step :)

I am so excited with my progress and determination. I really attribute it to the boost of confidence I had when I quit smoking almost 6 months ago. I had worked myself up and worried endlessly over how hard quitting smoking would be, and it turned out to be one of the easiest transitions for me :) Now I know that my will, and self control are there , I just need to apply them to weight loss as well! :)

So this month I have really been working on taking out a lot of the things that are no good for me..  Soda? Good bye! White foods and refined sugars? See ya! Super large portions? Get out of here... And then I added things I was lacking as well.. Water, sleep ( hmmm.. still working on this one ;) , a new skin care regimen, positive thinking.. and naturally, the next thing to add will be exercise! 
( I am hoping this doesn't last long? haha!!)

As some of you know, I am really interested in running.. I am not sure why, but I can tell you that I get excited thinking about possibly doing a 5k. However, it is icy and cold here in Van Buren and I think I will wait a few weeks until it warms up :) 

Recently , I was turned on to a new dance work out, Bokwa. 






Bokwa is a high intense work out, but is easy to learn well. It all centers around making movements in the shape of letters and numbers. There is a 6 week class starting in caribou February 4, and I couldn't be more ready to have fun and excel my weight loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment