Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's Wing Night!!! .. Well, kind of :)

I am pretty proud of myself! Today was a little frustrating and I was left feeling a tiny but disappointed. Now usually in this type of situation I would comfort eat.. but this time was different.

NO MORE COPING WITH FOOD!

I resisted the urge and went on with my afternoon..

Now on to the good stuff!! Even though I am eating healthy , it doesn't mean I cant enjoy it :) Tonight I had my own healthier version of buffalo wings.. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs.. 


and at only about 40 calories a meatball... I don't need to feel guilty about it! haha. 

"Wing night Chicken meatballs"
1 lb ground chicken
1 egg
{1 carrot, celery and half an onion, cut in chunks and ground up in the food processor}
1/4 of wing sauce or Franks red hot
1/2 cup of bread crumbs

Mix ingredients, make in to 24 balls and cook on 350 degrees for 20 mins.

Drizzle with wing sauce or franks red hot

YUM!!


Enjoy your night , every one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment