Sunday, January 19, 2014

Will Power

In a little less then 2 weeks, I will be 31 years old. Its funny to realize that I have never fully stuck with any health kick I have been on . I always go in to it thinking I want to loose weight but then give up the moment I want to eat something... This entire scenario usually occurs within the first few days of said diet. 

This time is going to be different. This time IS different.

 As I lay in bed typing this, all I can think about it eating a snack. That's very typical of me.I am a night eater and i love to snack. I could mindlessly put away a bag of chips or a box of crackers.. awful. 

So this time it is different.

I am learning my bodies signals. I know how it feels when I am hungry because for the first time ever, I am making myself feel hungry instead of eating even when I am not. And I am choosing to not eat after supper. I find that when I eat at night, I get carried away and eat too much.. so instead, I have a bottle of water by my bed and I will wait for breakfast ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment