Sunday, February 23, 2014

Selfies Do Not Lie, Folks!!!

What a week... 

This week I experienced a small dip in my focus.. it happened gradually and before I knew it here we are at Sunday evening and I haven't worked out all week. 

^^ My thoughts exactly.

I also only managed 2 blog posts this week..

So with all of that being said, I am a lot nervous about tomorrows weigh in.. but I also realize that this is my lifestyle now and I can always try harder.. it is all up to me!!

My plan is to refocus next week, regardless of what the scale says. I can honestly say that I felt so much better after getting on my bike and exercising tonight.. it is almost as if the action itself made me feel better and re lit my fire!

*more exercise
*more water.. I am still struggling to get my water intake where it should be
* No excuses or justifying !!

Because, after weeks like this I need to take a step back and look at myself, and ask myself why I want this. I need to refocus and recognize how far I have come. 

21 lbs since January 1st!!
The photo on the left is from right before Christmas and the photo on the right is from today.

Selfies do not lie!!!!

When I look at this picture I see all the hard work and changes I have made in my life since the beginning of the year.. I look less tired, my skin looks MUCH better, my chin is not ((as)) double..lol and I see a happier Tina in general.

Proof that even after letting things slide a little this week.. I am doing the right thing!! I am going in the right direction.

I see wonderful things for week ahead<3

No comments:

Post a Comment