Monday, February 17, 2014

It's Weigh in Day and I am Such a Loser!

Today was weigh in day and I was excited. This week I made some changes. I cut out all the Subway , I upped my water intake, and most importantly, I added daily exercise. Everyday (except for Saturday) I did between 15 and 30 mins ! 

I think what's the most interesting to me is that I have made a successful change in lifestyle. I know this because I have gone for over a month and 1/2 and it is just getting easier. 


I also like to point out that this is a lifestyle change and NOT A DIET. I am absolutely not perfect and have not been the last month and a half. 


I have eaten cake, brownies, chocolates, ice cream, Pizza Hut ,Governors, Ruby Tuesdays and many , many iced lattes .. and so on! 


The key , however, has been moderation. I have been able to eat these foods and still loose weight because I am not over eating and I am eating a healthy balanced diet besides that. If i am going to eat cake or even Pizza Hut, I am going to make sure that I stay close to my calories for the day and I am going to exercise to make up for some of the rest.. and if I do go over once in a while , that is OK too! Tomorrow is a new day and no one is perfect everyday! 



So , on to the results!!! I have hit a milestone! 


I have officially lost over 20 lbs!!!!!!!!!! 


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


For those of you following.. here is the recap :)



1-1-2014   Weighed in at 235 lbs


1-6-2014   Weighed in at 232.4


1-13-2014 Weighed in at 231. 6


1-20-2014 Weighed in at 226.2


1-27-2014 Weighed in at 222.2


2-03-2014 Weighed in at 218.6


2-10-2014 Weighed in at 217.2


2-17-2014 Weighed in at 214.2

21 lbs down!!!!!! 69 lbs to go :) And I have never been so sure that I am going to make it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment