Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines day.. and F-up Friday

This week started off really well :)

Monday- 30 mins on the bike, Tuesday- 1 hr of Bokwa, Wednesday-30 mins on the bike...

Thursday.. 

Thursday is when I started to slow down... 15 mins on the bike.. and I had to push myself to do those 15 mins. 
Friday was a repeat of Thursday., another 15 mins/ 150 calories/ 6 miles. 

But you know what?! In January ( and lets be honest.. the past 30 years ) I logged 0 mins of exercise a month.. so I am headed in the right direction! This was my very first week of consistent exercise, and although some nights have been slower then others, I haven't missed a night.

And in the spirit of Valentines day.. and F-up Friday.. I had a treat

A treat that Dixie apparently reallllllllly wanted as well.

And after my workout tonight I spent some time browsing some "smaller" summer clothing ;) I am so determined to get there, and I believe that if I want it enough, I will make it happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment