Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bokwa! and a New Position at Work

What a wonderful day :)

Today I conquered one of my biggest fears.. making a fool of myself. haha

Up until this point, this pretty much summed up my exercise experiences...

I started Bokwa Dance fitness classes tonight and was very excited and a little intimidated. I went out this morning and purchased some work out clothing for the occasion..  because lets be honest.. I have never worked out. I managed to find something to wear that was both comfy and practical .


Now, I wont say that I actually knew what I was doing.. and I have NO rhythm.. however, it was fun to get out there and move! I can absolutely not wait until next week!


 I also decided today that I would like an elliptical and a recumbent bike , so I am on the look out for those as well

Loosing weight is so much fun!

And now I am off to bed :) Tomorrow I start a new chapter at Borderview. I will be changing positions from a nurses aid to a CRMA passing medications on Sub Nursing and Boarding. Tomorrow is my very first day of training and I am excited and nervous as heck ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment