Monday, March 24, 2014

Weighing in :)

It has been a couple of weeks since I checked in last.. 

Shame on me!!! :)

However, I wanted to take a minute to let every one know that I am still going strong.. despite trying my best to sabotage my efforts. 

I have experienced some stress the last few weeks and have reverted back to some of my old habits..

Not enough water
Too much snacking
Take out
No exercise

I know.. I know!!! I need to get it together..

And my body has given me a " get out of jail free" card.

Despite all the bad choices.. I have dropped 2 lbs each week.. this week and last! 

Which is interesting because I have only been averaging a pound a week for the few weeks leading up to that..

Either way, I feel really lucky that my body is still cooperating with me..

Now I need to get my mind back on board :)

I have officially lost 28 lbs. !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment