Monday, March 10, 2014

A New Week.. New Stress and New Determination.

This week I didn't blog much, I also made some questionable food choices.. 

which led me here, to weigh in day and a .6 lb weight loss..

as in, less then a pound. 

But If I am being completely honest, I am lucky to have managed even that. 

I ate pizza and cake on Friday and more take out and a PB no bake cookie on Saturday.. then some Frozen yogurt in a waffle cone on Sunday..

And no exercise. :( 

Last week I had more stress then normal, and then this weekend I was faced with a decision that had to be made, and the reality that came with it. 

In the end, I did what was right for me and my family. and I am excited about my future.. in the present however, I lost some sleep worrying about the entire thing. 

I am hoping that things continue to go up from here :)

I am going to continue to focus on my health and as it gets warmer out there I will enjoy the reality of a smaller swimsuit ! 

Like always, I need to push my water intake to the next level, and exercise even when I don't feel like it ...

And most importantly, haha.. I need to make sure I am touching base and blogging more then once a week :) 

And I will end it with a picture that shows me jsut how much I have accomplished and how much more I need to go :P



24 lbs gone!!!!!! 66 lbs to go!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment