Monday, April 14, 2014

30 lbs Gone!, Reality TV.. Almost!, and an Update!

After taking a bit of a blogging break, I am back and ready to give an update :)

I finished the weight loss challenge I had joined on Facebook with some amazing ladies from town.. and I finished in FIRST place :) 

In total, I have lost 30 lbs.. and I am excited to get back on track and loose some more this year :)

Today I even ordered a few new clothing items, since I am in an awkward stage where nothing fits right.. a "limbo" I will gladly take!

I also finished working at Borderview and started my new position today.. I could not be happier!!! 

Another interesting thing that occurred was that Ron and I dappled with reality TV .. haha :P

I was messing around one night and decided to send in a pre screening for a well known weight loss show.. Well, we must have intrigued the casting executives because we were contacted by ABC. 

We made it through the first initial phone interview and were set up for a skype interview before they were going to choose finalists :) 

In the end, however, Ron and I decided it was not a good fit for us, The show would have required us to both be away from our children for 3 months this summer and even though I wanted SO badly for it to work out.. with 2 children on the spectrum, it wasn't happening.. 

I guess we will have to wait longer to see our names in lights.. bahahah :P 

And who knows! We might not have been chosen as finalists anyway, but it was cool to think that we stood out enough to be considered.


No comments:

Post a Comment