Friday, February 26, 2016

Day 1 Plexus !

So I am back at . I fell in to an unfortunate pattern that has been the story of my life with food and eating healthy ..
I gave up ..
I gave in ...
I did not resist my cravings and justified eating poorly .

1 day turned in to 2.. Then a month.. Then a year and then another .

I gained back all my weight and am starting back at 242. It's sad and frustrating that I would allow that, but all is not lost here ! I have the ability at anytime to make a decision to get healthy and to feel better ..

The time is now.


I recently purchased my first order of Plexus slim. I am using the Plexus slim with the accelerator . I am hoping to feel the results .. I would love to have more energy and feel better in general ! Today was day 1 !


Weight - 242

Pant size 20
Shirt size 1x

I have been instructed to drink half my weight in water and make healthy choices when it comes to food . I am committing to give this atleast 60 days with no sabotaging my efforts ! I owe it to myself to get healthy .


No comments:

Post a Comment